Donostia-San Sebastian. The Etxepare Basque Institute is looking for Basque language and culture lecturers for universities in Berlin, and Leipzig in Germany, Tbilisi, Georgia, Paris, France and Chicago, Illinois in the US. Details of the call are available here (in Basque) or here (in Spanish) in a resolution dated March 5, 2021 and published in the Official Bulletin of the Basque Country (BOPV-EHAA) on March 31st. Deadline to apply is April 30th.
Here are the vacancies and specifics of each place:
- Freie University in Berlín, in German: Basque, Spanish
- The Ivane Javakhishvili Tblisi State University in Tblisi, in Georgia: Basque, Spanish
- University of Sorbonne Nouvelle and the Sorbonne University in Paris, France: Basque, Spanish
- University of Chicago, in The United States (Attention to the note): Basque, Spanish
- University of Leipzig, in Germany: Basque, Spanish
-Resolution in its bilingual version, in Basque, and in Spanish (pdf)