Vitoria-Gasteiz. Lehendakari Urkullu held an in person meeting last Tuesday with the team from the Secretary General of Foreign Action’s office lead by Marian Elorza. The meeting took place at the Lehendakaritza and joining Urkullu and Elorza were the Director of Foreign Relations, Myriam Larroulet, Director of European Affairs, Mikel Anton, and the Director of the Basque Community Abroad, Gorka Alvarez Aranburu.
Attending from their respective countries where the Basque Government has Delegations:
- Marta Marín, Delegate of Euskadi in the European Union (Brussels)
- Sara Pagola, Delegate of Euskadi in Argentina-Mercosur (Buenos Aires)
- Rafa Kutz , Delegate of Euskadi in Chile, Peru and Colombia (Santiago)
- José María Cazalis, Delegate of Euskadi in México (Mexico City)
- Unai Tellería, Delegate of Euskadi in the United States (New York)