EuskalKultura.com is launching another raffle today for its readers. Prized include two books Modern Basque History: Eighteenth Century to the Present by Cameron Watson (UNR) and Aita deitzen zen gizona (A Man called Aita) by Joan Errea edited by Pello Salabur (Pamiela); the CD and CD-Rom, Dantzaz-ele, by Burgaintzi (Agorrila) and the CD My Trip: from New Leon to NY Island by Sonia de los Santos, that includes the Basque song, “Txoria Txori,” and a ton of Basque stickers.
Donostia-San Sebastian. A new EuskalKultura.com raffle and another possibility for our readers to win one of five wonderful prizes that will be delivered to your home. To enter, all you have to do is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Raffle” in the subject line that includes your name, address and phone number along with which of the prizes you would prefer. The prizes (choose one) are the following:
- The book Modern Basque History: Eighteenth Century to the Present by Cameron Watson and published by the Center for Basque Studies at UNR, 517 pages
- The CD Dantzaz-ele by Burganitzi, a recording that although done in 2005, that is a must in the music library of any dantzari or fan of Basque dance, with 21 dances from the notebooks of Pierre Lamaison, includes dances from the fandango and arin-arin to mutxikoak, sorginak, etc.
- The book Aita deitzen zen gizona (Pamiela, 2016), written by Basque-American Joan Errea, that tells the story of this Basque family in the United States in Basque and in verse, with a prologue written by Dr. Pello Salaburu
- The CD My Trip: From New Leon to New York Island by Sonia de los Santos that includes a remarkable version of the song ”Txoriak Txori” done by the Mexican singer who now resides in New York.
- A collection of Basque stickers and bumper stickers to stick on cars, Windows, Books or wherever you’d like to stick them
All you have to do is send an email to email@example.com by midnight on Thursday July 28, 2016 (European time), with “Raffle” in the subject line.
In your email include:
-Mailing Address (city, state, country)
-Telephone (with corresponding codes)
-Which of the four prizes you prefer 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5
NOTE: only one entry per email address
Zorte on! (Good luck!)